04 April 2007

We just moved to Basel, Switzerland!

Hello readers,
We left Qatar, as you all know, and now we are in the beautiful Switzerland, surrounded by cows, chocolate and greenery.

This is my first post so I will keep it short but this time I promise (yes, I know I did the same when we went to Qatar) but again, let me say, this time I promise that I will keep you all posted on all our exciting adventures here.

To start our new lives in exotic Switzerland (this word is sooo difficult to spell) we are going to Paris tomorrow to Eurodisney :). I am SO excited and Ariane is too,Thomas, on the other hand, is well... trying to hide his excitement, and he is hiding it so much that it seems as if he is actually not looking forward to the trip, which is of course, impossible.

I will be back after our trip.

Write to you soon.

1 comment:

gremio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.