09 December 2007

Christmas has arrived!

Yesterday we bought a Christmas tree and put all our decorations up. At first, I had this romantic idea of having Ariane and our young neighbour Lucinda help me with the decorations but after 5 minutes I realized it was not such a good idea after all. Ariane is 3 and Lucinda is 2 (and a bit). Lucinda put all her decorations hanging from the same spot and Ariane was just trying to boss Lucinda around. Basically, I had to do it all by myself when Lucinda was gone and Ariane was asleep.

And today, we arranged to meet up with a colleague of Thomas' and his wife. And this is what happened while we where getting ready to go:

Zoe was trying her punk look.

And Ariane was saying: 'yeah, right, I am not going anywhere...'.

But finally they both agreed:

And once we got there Ariane even got to drive a racing car. I tried to take a picture of her but she was driving so fast that it was difficult...

Oh, there she is!

2 comments:

Khadija Kilani said...

hehe..lovley decoration!!
Marry X-mas in advance!!!

Zoeee & Ariana look so cute together (2 little angels honestly)..

and Zoe is getten older and older everydy so sweeeeet really love her eyes color ..God bless her :)... so, is Ariana helping her mommy with Zoe?? i'm sure very well,hehe any jealousy around? ..

best regards,

Unknown said...

Punnkkkkkkkk looooooooooooook ........wow! rock n' role! hehehehhe