And by the way, you might have noticed Zoe's Eurodisney t-shirt, and the thing is that although I have no photos (my camera broke as we arrived) we were in Eurodisney for 3 days with my mum, sister and her kids in the end of August.
17 September 2008
More fun at home
The girls are starting to play together and they are having a blast (... most of the time...).
And by the way, you might have noticed Zoe's Eurodisney t-shirt, and the thing is that although I have no photos (my camera broke as we arrived) we were in Eurodisney for 3 days with my mum, sister and her kids in the end of August.
And by the way, you might have noticed Zoe's Eurodisney t-shirt, and the thing is that although I have no photos (my camera broke as we arrived) we were in Eurodisney for 3 days with my mum, sister and her kids in the end of August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment