Yesterday she stayed home with me and she made me watch 'Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses' 4 times... I hate Barbie!
This morning I was so ready to ship her to Kinderhaus but the truth is that she had a fever... so we watched Barbie another 2 times...
Now she seems to feel better, and I think she will have no excuse but to go to kinderhaus tomorrow.
Of course, children learn so quickly, that it's difficult to tell how much pain she has right now. I offered her a ham and cheese toast and she said with a very sad voice that she has pain in her mouth. Then I offer her candy and with a big smile she is like: 'yeah, I want candy'...
PS. On another note, and after almost 3 months in a container, Thomas' PC seems to have come back to life. So, at least someone is happy :).
1 comment:
I still need a new pc soon :-)
Post a Comment