20 June 2007

From birthday to birthday... y tiro por que me toca

This week was so full of birthdays... Nepheli, my mother, my niece Laura, Wendy's son Noah... and of course, Ariane's dearests friend Yasmin's birthday party was this week as well.

Every morning when Ariane woke up I told her: 'Today it's this person's bday', 'Today it's this other person's bday'... so of course when I finally told her it was Yasmin's birthday, she looked at me and she said:'No, today it's MY birthday'...

Anyway, this birthday party was really nice, there were many kids, lots of candy, an amazing lady bird cake and the most delicious guacamole I have ever tasted.

We had a great time until Ariane decided it was time to leave, said goodbye to her friend Yasmin and actually left...


Oh, and I forgot to say that in the middle of all the excitement, Ariane forgot that it was not her birthday and blew the candles out all by herself...

No comments: