01 July 2007

Ainhoa´s wedding

We are vacationing in Spain this week, and contrary to everyone´s assumptions, it is not sunny and warm but cloudy and rather cold, not good....

On Friday, it was my friend Ainhoa´s wedding, and she must have been a good girl because the sun was shinning just for her and her Australian groom. The food was amazing and I was lucky enough to be seated next to Thomas, a Brit, and an American who did not find the Basque specialities as amazing as I did so I got to eat not for 2 but for almost 5. I stuffed myself with lobster salad, Spanish ham, and the best of all, some foie...

I don´t have any pictures of the actual wedding yet, but I have a picture of me and Thomas, and please take a look at my dress because my mother and I made it in 3 days with some fabric I bought in Qatar.


The day after the wedding, we went with all the Aussies and Brits attending the wedding, in a bus to the town of San Sebastian, and ate lots of the typical pintxos... yummy....

3 comments:

Khadija Kilani said...

wow wowo wow WONDERFUL DRESS AMAYA!!!!!! i really liked it ..
missed you:D

Khadija Kilani said...

love that smile of yours Ariana ...
hope you always have that smile on you face:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bagoras said...

Dress is simply stunning, and Ariane is even more so. We miss you. Yasmin and her big fat Mama. xx