24 August 2007

Colmar, France

We went to Colmar in France, which is about an hour away from Basel, following Carmen's advice. Carmen is my father's new best friend, which also happens to be his new GPS.

To think that I have ever driven without Carmen in a car before and managed to arrive to my destination is unthinkable now...

Colmar is probably the cutest town I have ever been to, and although I get tired rather quickly due to my huge pregnancy-tummy, we walked and walked and walked, and of course we stopped at patisseries several times, which is something you must do if you are in France.

Walking around the town, looking for the first patisserie :).


I think that at this point we found the patisserie and we ate some goodies, that is why we are both smiling. Oh, and is that me attached to a football?


This is my parents. It took around 10 minutes to take this shot, because my father the photographer gave me almost a booklet worth of instructions on how to use his camera...


Shot of the town, which actually reminded me a bit of Eurodisney...

1 comment:

Khadija Kilani said...

wow i can see you had great fun in France ,lovely photos and wonderful building i can see ..heheh ..your tummy is getten much bigger now..hope ariana is taken good care of you hehe LOL..hehe.
Take care ...
bye