16 August 2007

My childhood dream came true

Today, for the first time ever, I made a cake with some icing on it. Ariane called it Snow white's castle, and although Thomas says it is more like a hut, I am so proud.

Here is the result, and we are about to start eating it right now :).


PS. OK, I need to make a correction. Actually this is the second cake I make with icing, but as all my friends from Qatar will remember, the first one is not worth mentioning, it should have been a blue fish, and all I remember was the mothers telling their kids: Don't worry, you don't have to eat it.

1 comment:

Khadija Kilani said...

heyyyy ..
yum yummy looooooks so delicious hehe.. i'm sure you didn't forget my piece ..hehe btw not just your good at cakes your also good at maken cookies...i love your cookie..so tasty!! peace ..
khadija- Qatar